The Rezenerate Wand is a state of the art professional grade precision cosmetic tool featuring nano-technology designed to deliver the right nutrients into your skin to address fine lines, wrinkles, acne scaring and a myriad of other skin issues. The Rezenerate Facial is pain free and gentle to the skin with little to no downtime.
The Rezenerate Facials™
$135~ Combined with our basic facial (Deep Pore Cleansing) this includes cleansing, enzyme treatment with steam, massage of neck and décolleté, mask, targeted treatment serums, moisturizer, eye & lip treatment and sunscreen.
$145~ added with Ultrasonic Microcurrent and Dermafile Resurfacing Treatment
$165~ added with Ultrasonic Microcurrent, Dermafile Resurfacing Treatment & LED Light Therapy
This clients had these results after ONE treatment!
How does it work?
The Rezenerate Wand utilizes a disposable one time nano sized chip containing 49 microscopic pyramids etched into it.These pyramids measure 1/3 of the diameter of a human hair. The pyramids create millions of microscopic channels that permeate the top layers of the skin infusing a selected serum based on your skin needs.
What can a Rezenerate Nano Facial do for me?
- Reduces fine lines and other signs of aging skin
- Reduces stubborn acne pigmentation
- Helps restore depleted skin
- Fades sunspots and age spots
- Reduces oily skin and helps hydrate dry skin
- Provides improved skin tone and texture
How often can I get a Rezenerate Facial?
Every 7-10 days depending on your specific skin issues. A series is recommended and will provide the best results. A package can range from 4-6 treatments or more depending on your skin issues. Maintenance treatments are recommended as well after you finish your series.
The Rezenerate Wand has not been tested and should not be used on/with:
- Nursing or pregnant women
- Diabetes or other Auto-immune disorders
- Scars less than 6 months old
- Recent herpes breakouts
- Severe Solar keratosis
- Some cases of Rosacea
- Warts or open sores
A Rezenerate Facial is right for you if?
- You are not a candidate for more invasive procedures
- You are concerned about painful treatments/numbing injections
- You want a results focused treatment (series recommended)